-
August 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm interested in finding out more about the newer American Girl tote bag that can be purchased at the American Girl Places. This is the red/black bag with an American Girl Place emblem on it that you can use to carry an American Girl doll in. Does anyone have this tote bag? Does it work well? Can you tell me how much it costs at the American Girl Places? Thanks! - Meg B.
-
February 2nd, 2025, 10:23 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: American girl tote bag?
I have always been a big fan of basic bags, which is why I chose the Gucci Marmont Bag for myself. It is always important to monitor the appearance of the bag, because the image of a beautiful suit and an untidy bag will hardly be beautiful. It is important that each accessory looks neat and tidy.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks